Wednesday, May 30, 4:00 - 7:00 PM
Hyatt Regency Hotel, New Brunswick
NJTESOL/NJBE will be hosting its second Advocacy Summit. If you are attending the Conference, stay for this informative meeting. If you are not attending that day, come after school.
Learn how to advocate for your students and families!
Representatives from community agencies will share valuable resources and suggestions on how to advocate for our students and families.
- State legislators and representatives from Education Law Center will share the status of current initiatives on PARCC and graduation requirements
- The New Jersey Department of Education representatives will update us on regulations
In addition to hearing from state legislators and advocates we will also be celebrating our Advocacy honorees.
- Meet and greet our legislator of the year (to be announced)
- The Advocate of the Year Award will be presented.
- Seal of Biliteracy Superintendent of the Year Award
Please join us for an evening of celebration and inspiration.
Fee - $25 - You can use this button to pay
or send a check to:
NJTESOL/NJBE Advocacy Summit, 230 Ashland Ave, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Please make the check payable to NJTESOL/NJBE Inc. and include the words, "Advocacy Summit" on your check..
If you have any questions, you can contact us by sending