- Atlantic-Cape May Consortium
- For further information, contact Jessica Newkirk at email@example.com
meetings will continue to be held at Fairleigh Dickinson University, Metro Club-Alumni Hall, 1000 River Road, Teaneck, New Jersey from 4:15 PM – 5:30 PM.
(Fairleigh Dickinson University Campus Map - Alumni Hall is Building 10, Visitors to campus may use the large parking lot located off of Route 4. Additionally, metered parking is located in Phelps Park on River Road.)
Questions: Call Joan Pujol (201) 634-9503 - Hilary Almeida,
or Co-chairs Lucy Dolin firstname.lastname@example.org & Linda Mankofsky email@example.com
- End-of-Year Dinner: Tuesday, May 16th, 6:00 PM, La Havana 59, 110 Moonachie Avenue, Moonachie, New Jersey, RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Burlington ESL Consortium
- Next meeting:
April 25, 2017 from 1:00 – 3:00 at the Lumberton Board of Education Conference Room, Ashbrook School in Lumberton, NJ. Directions
Mrs. Lori Ramella, Bilingual/ESL Educational Specialist from the NJDOE Bureau of Bilingual/ESL Education
Topics - Department initiatives including presentations on ACCESS 2.0, WIDA updates, and new DOE information.
- End of the year social: Wednesday, May 24th at 4:00 - Save the Date!
- Camden/Northern Gloucester County Chapter
- Contact: Angela Serafine-Timm at email@example.com
Surinder Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Madji Fall at email@example.com, Angela Serafine-Timm at firstname.lastname@example.org or Aphrodite Dellaporta at email@example.com
- Cumberland County Chapter - For chapter information, contact: Laurine Sibilia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January's workshop: Working with Working with Students with Limited/Interrupted Education
Essex/Union Chapter - Contact:
Julia Gaona - email@example.com
- Mercer Regional Chapter - Contact TBA
- Middlesex County Chapter -
If you are interested in leading this chapter, contact Joan Pujol:
- Ocean County Chapter -
Contact: Monica Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morris/Sussex Chapter - Wednesday April 26th, 2017, 4:30-6:00 pm, Guest speaker MAGGIE CHURCHILL
WIDA changes - learn about these and how they will impact your teaching next year.
Find out about ESSA and the ramifications for ELs.
Become familiar with Immigrant Rights and supports
Where: Morris County Library, 30 East Hanover Ave, Whippany, NJ 07981
Room #142, http://mclib.info/about-us/directions/ 973-285-6930
Light refreshments will be served
PD certificates for 1.5 hours will be handed out
RSVP to: Michelle Land email@example.com and Cindy Scott: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shore Chapter -
Chapter contacts: Susan Malta at email@example.com, Patricia Britt at firstname.lastname@example.org, Suzan Cole at email@example.com
- Somerset/Hunterdon Chapter - All are welcome to attend the Somerset-Hunterdon County NJTESOL-NJBE Chapter meetings
Please RSVP Stefanie Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan for refreshments or with any
- May 2, 2017 at the Bridgewater Library, Room C, 4:30-6:30
Reflections on Year 2 of computerized ACCESS testing, and End of Year ReportsPlanning for 2017-2018
- Tri-County Consortium -
(Camden, Gloucester and Salem counties)
Contact Judy Tucker,
- Warren County Chapter -
Contact: Lourdes Garcia email@example.com
If you do not have a chapter near you and wish to help organize one,
please contact Joan Pujol: