- Atlantic-Cape May Consortium
- For further information, contact Jessica Newkirk at email@example.com
Counties Chapter - You are cordially invited to attend our next meeting
Topic: ESL Teacher Toolkit for Supporting Content Area Teachers
Presenters: Bryan Meadows, Ph.D., Assistant Professor/Director of TESOL, Seton Hall University, & Hana Prashker, ESL Teacher, Dumont Public Schools
Date & Time: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 4:15 PM – 5:30 PM
Location: Fairleigh Dickinson University, FDU Metro Club – Alumni Hall, 1000 River Road,
Teaneck, New Jersey
(Fairleigh Dickinson University Campus Map - Alumni Hall is Building 10, Visitors to campus may use the large parking lot located off of Route 4. Additionally, metered parking is located in Phelps Park on River Road.)
Questions: Call Joan Pujol (201) 634-9503 - Hilary Almeida,
or Co-chair Hana Prashker firstname.lastname@example.org
Burlington ESL Consortium
- October 18, 2017, 4:00 - Media Center, Ashbrook School, Lumberton, NJ,
Presenter: Ms. LeighAnn Matthews - "Empower ELLs using "Seesaw" (a digital portfolio)" More Information
- February 20, 2018, 4:00 - Media Center, Ashbrook School, Lumberton, NJ
"Great Ideas" meeting share again - if you have something wonderful you are doing in your classroom contact Mary or Kathy. Let us know ASAP if you are interested in sharing.
- April 17, 2018, 1:00 - Lumberton, NJ
- Mrs. Lori Ramella, from NJDOE Department of Bilingual/ESL Education
Discussion about ESSA and other ESL/bilingual program changes and requirements.
- The End of the Year social will be in late May, date/location TBD. Please join us for light discussion of ESL/Bilingual issues and camaraderie.
Contact: Kathy Fernandez at: email@example.com;, or Mary Mansfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camden/Northern Gloucester County Chapter
- Contact: Angela Serafine-Timm at email@example.com
Surinder Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Madji Fall at email@example.com, Angela Serafine-Timm at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Aphrodite Dellaporta at email@example.com
- Cumberland County Chapter - For chapter information, contact: Laurine Sibilia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January's workshop: Working with Working with Students with Limited/Interrupted Education
Essex/Union Chapter - First Meeting, September 26 at the Linden Public Library
Topics: Access 2.0 - What you need to know,
Sharing Station - Resources to go, SGO's for ESL - Round table discussion
Contact: Karin Von Riman at email@example.com or William Simonitis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercer Regional Chapter - Contact TBA
- Middlesex County Chapter -
If you are interested in leading this chapter, contact Joan Pujol:
- Ocean County Chapter -
Contact: Monica Gonzales at email@example.com
- Morris/Sussex Chapter -
Tuesday, October 10th, 4:30 pm at the Mt. Olive Library (NOT Morris County Library)
in the meeting room.
Special Education rights for ELs, and
Ideas and Resources sharing
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space!
Contacts: Michelle Land email@example.com or Cindy Scott: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shore Chapter -
Chapter contacts: Susan Malta at email@example.com, Patricia Britt at firstname.lastname@example.org, Suzan Cole at email@example.com
- Somerset/Hunterdon Chapter - Contact: Stefanie Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tri-County Consortium -
(Camden, Gloucester and Salem counties)
Contact Judy Tucker,
- Warren County Chapter -
Contact: Lourdes Garcia email@example.com,
If you do not have a chapter near you and wish to help organize one,
please contact Joan Pujol: