- Atlantic-Cape May Consortium
- For further information, contact Jessica Newkirk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Counties Chapter - You are cordially invited to attend our next meeting
Topic: ESL Teacher Toolkit for Supporting Content Area Teachers
Presenters: Bryan Meadows, Ph.D., Assistant Professor/Director of TESOL, Seton Hall University, & Hana Prashker, ESL Teacher, Dumont Public Schools
Date & Time: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 4:15 PM – 5:30 PM
Location: Fairleigh Dickinson University, FDU Metro Club – Alumni Hall, 1000 River Road,
Teaneck, New Jersey
(Fairleigh Dickinson University Campus Map - Alumni Hall is Building 10, Visitors to campus may use the large parking lot located off of Route 4. Additionally, metered parking is located in Phelps Park on River Road.)
Questions: Call Joan Pujol (201) 634-9503 - Hilary Almeida,
or Co-chair Hana Prashker email@example.com
Burlington ESL Consortium
- February 20, 2018, 4:00 - Media Center, Ashbrook School, Lumberton, NJ
"Great Ideas" meeting share again - if you have something wonderful you are doing in your classroom contact Mary or Kathy. Let us know ASAP if you are interested in sharing.
- April 17, 2018, 1:00 - Lumberton, NJ
- Mrs. Lori Ramella, from NJDOE Department of Bilingual/ESL Education
Discussion about ESSA and other ESL/bilingual program changes and requirements.
- The End of the Year social will be in late May, date/location TBD. Please join us for light discussion of ESL/Bilingual issues and camaraderie.
Contact: Kathy Fernandez at: firstname.lastname@example.org;, or Mary Mansfield at email@example.com
- Camden/Northern Gloucester County Chapter
- Contact: Angela Serafine-Timm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Surinder Kaur at email@example.com,
Madji Fall at firstname.lastname@example.org, Angela Serafine-Timm at email@example.com, or Aphrodite Dellaporta at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cumberland County Chapter - For chapter information, contact: Laurine Sibilia at email@example.com.
January's workshop: Working with Working with Students with Limited/Interrupted Education
Essex/Union Chapter - Meeting, November 14, 2017 4:30-5:30 pm
Topic: Sheltered Instruction - SOCIAL STUDIES & SCIENCE, Presenters: Diane MacKay & Karin VonRiman
Bring content area teachers from your district and/or building.
One hour of professional development credit will be awarded from NJTESOL/NJBE.
Hosts: Lizzett Gutierrez & William Simonitis
Location: Bloomfield Public Library,
90 Broad Street,
Bloomfield, NJ 07003,
2nd floor meeting room
Metered Parking lot off State Street behind the library.
Contact: Karin Von Riman at firstname.lastname@example.org or William Simonitis at email@example.com
- Mercer Regional Chapter - Contact TBA
- Middlesex County Chapter -
If you are interested in leading this chapter, contact Joan Pujol:
- Ocean County Chapter -
Contact: Monica Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morris/Sussex Chapter -
Contacts: Michelle Land email@example.com or Cindy Scott: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shore Chapter -
Chapter contacts: Susan Malta at email@example.com, Patricia Britt at firstname.lastname@example.org, Suzan Cole at email@example.com
- Somerset/Hunterdon Chapter - Contact: Stefanie Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tri-County Consortium -
(Camden, Gloucester and Salem counties)
Contact Judy Tucker,
- Warren County Chapter -
Contact: Lourdes Garcia email@example.com,
If you do not have a chapter near you and wish to help organize one,
please contact Joyce Farr, firstname.lastname@example.org