Spring Conference 2017 - May 31, June 1 & 2
Please read ALL of the instructions below.
As an accepted presenter you now have TWO steps to complete the process:
- Confirming your date of your presentation (must be done by January 6, 2017)
- Registering and paying by March 3, 2017
Important information for everyone:
- There is a $65 registration fee for members and $100 registration fee for nonmembers for each day you are presenting.
- Presenter registration & payment must be RECEIVED BY March 3, 2017 (After that a late fee of $30 will be imposed, and you risk the chance of your workshop being dropped from the conference).
- Each presenter in a group presentation must register separately by March 3rd.
- Lunch is a gift of the organization and not included in the registration cost.
- Once you register & pay as a presenter there is no refund of this fee.
- A $10 fee will be charged for changes in payment type.
- If presenting one day and attending another day, the second day and third day will be at a discounted registration rate.
- There will be no on-site registration for additional days.
- Splitting a two-or three-day registration is not permitted.
- Email confirmations will be sent to all registrants who provide an accurate email address.
- NO fax or e-mail registrations will be accepted.
- Fill in the Presenters' Registration/confirmation form using the link below, and then click submit.
By doing so, you are confirming your date of presentation, your audio/speaker choice and spelling of your name & affiliate listed in your confirmation letter.
- Review all of the information carefully on the confirmation page.
- Decide on your Payment Option: (Exhibitors who have paid for a booth and executive board members are exempt from this step.)
REGISTER by making payment:
- Print the confirmation page to MAIL IN a check or school purchase order.
- Click on the link to PAY ONLINE with a credit card or PayPal account.
- If your school is paying for your presenter and/or conference fees, but not the Awards Reception or membership, you may pay for that separately online or by check.